Just like a cook needs utensils, a craft guru needs crafting materials for each project she or he makes. Below is the list of essential materials I recommend everyone to have in their craft box so they are ready for any project. The video below explains craft box materials in more detail. https://vimeo.com/89213676
1) Stock Paper- Stock paper is the go-to supply for projects because it is efficient for scrapbooking and making cards. Stock paper is thicker and coarser than normal printing paper since it’s made to last longer.
2) Crafting Tape-Any sort of tape is great for paper projects. Every craft person should have tape because it’s a safer way of sticking paper since it doesn’t leave sticky residue like glue does.
3) Paint-Acrylic paint or soy paint is another great essential to have in your craft box. Paint normally dries fast and it contains stronger permanent colors that can make your projects pop.
4) Glue Gun-Speaking of glue, glue guns are a definite must have for crafting. You should have a glue gun stocked in your box because it can be used on most durable items like wood and metal projects.
5) Marker- Markers (I prefer permanent) are great for adding a little bit of bright life to your crafts. I prefer Sharpies brand because it’s the brand I can bank on finding in most stores. Markers can be used on any materials as well.
6) Blank Canvas-With a blank canvas, you can use permanent markers on them or paint them. They are for your own personal creation. Having multiple sizes gives you more options for your future projects. All craft supplies can be found at amazon.com or any other craft store.