If you’re anything like me, you have loose change all over your place. Behind the couch, in a container or underneath your bed. I have collected lots of pennies around my home throughout the years and I wanted to put it to good use. Who knew you can take an old pennies and turn it into a brand new frame? Here is how I did it.
1) A blank wooden frame.
2) loose change ( You will need about 100 for these to make this project depending on the size of your frame.)
4) Paint brushes ( different sizes to make it easier to pain hard to reach places.)
5) Glue gun with glue.
1) To begin, mix the paint in a small bowl with any color of your choosing. I used orange, red, brown and yellow paint to match the pennies.
2) Next, paint the blank frame until you can’t see most of the wood.
3) After, let the paint sit for at least 24 hours before adding the pennies.
4) For this frame, I used three layers of pennies to fill the entire frame. First, glue the first layer of pennies on the outside perimeter of the frame.
5) Then glue the pennies on the inside perimeter of the frame.
6) After, add the third layer of pennies on the very top of the pennies on the bottom layer. Keep adding until you can’t see most of the frame.
7) Let the glue dry for about five minutes.
8) Add your favorite picture and that’s it.
9) Give your frame as a gift or hang it up for yourself!